Thursday, March 15, 2007


I m Ryanie Kusma, Do U know the meaning of my name?? early I didnt know whats the meaning of my name, b coz My Father (Who given my name) didnt know that (ohh so sad, yes) but....My English Teacher from Pakistan told me about the meaning of my name, I m so glad, He told me that "Ryanie from Rani = princess & Kusma from Kusuma = flower", thats why He call me "princess of flowers". BUT......I think....Is it right??? If U know it tell me plzz.

Sometimes I like to be called Zehra Amirah, its my name in Arabic. Zehra = Kusma & Amirah = Ryanie. I know that from my friend in India who can speak Arabic well.

Do U want to know about me???
I come from Indonesia, I just finished my study in Public Health of Semarang State University on 24th April 2006. I m working in net cafe of my faculty since 11 April 2005.

My Theacher said me that if U want to know about Ur self, U should ask Ur friends about U.
So.....If U know about me...........tell me in this GUESTBOOK plzzz. Thx so much

No comments: